Friday 23 November 2012

Wouldn't it be nice...if I wasn't such a blog fail!?

So I've been a bit of a blogging fail recently. Quite a bit. OK a lot. Life has become very busy! So much busier than I thought it would be!

As I said before busy is good in some senses but unfortunately things like blogging have slipped down my list a bit recently. Apologies to anyone who actually reads this blog (so...hi Mum!) I do love blogging because I love writing and I just need to make sure I make the time for things such as posting on here. Commuting saps a lot of time and energy though but I will make sure I keep blogging; I WILL. That's more of an assertive message to myself rather than to anyone else. KEEP GOING CHARLOTTE!

Bye for now :)
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hun, don't feel bad. To be honest I completely agree with you with the whole energy draining thing, it is. I have a blog giveaway if you would like to enter, xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete