Friday 21 September 2012

Wouldn't it be nice...to be back on holiday.

Ah holiday blues! Everyone gets them at some point and I am sorely missing lazing around by the pool all day then being able to swan into town in shorts for a delicious dinner and far too much wine. I've only been back a few days!

Yes the reason my blog has been lacking recently was because I was away for 10 days having a lovely time with the boyfriend not doing very much in Portugal. But now it's back to reality. And the cold. My goodness England feels cold at the moment! When we booked the holiday it seemed such a good idea just before I start my new job to get that last bit of sun and last chance for a while to get away together. However now I'm wishing we'd thought it through a little more and given me a little teensy bit more time to get my life together before I start the rest of my life. Now don't get me wrong the holiday was lovely and this lack of time is mostly my fault because I managed to lock myself out of the house yesterday so wasn't able to do tons of things I needed to do (bills-snore-train tickets-snore) so yes that fault of mine has rather cut into my preparation time.

I don't really need preparation time in reality but I am very nervous and excited for this placement I'm starting on Monday...I am VERY excited but this potentially is this start of the rest of my life! Well...actually it really is! Student life is officially over and my working life begins. How terrifying and wonderful at the same time.

Bye for now :)
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment